Wednesday, October 1, 2008

wasted yet another day

took a nap last night, set alarm on my handphone to wake up at 0200 hr to continue with my SM assignment... yet as usual, heard the alarm went off, shut it & continued with my sleep! =P
woke up at 0900 hr by mom as she was listening to the radio & turned up the volume real high! (AJ: not sure if she wants to wake me up this way?) washed up & began doing research for my assignment. after a while, felt like sleeping hence SLEPT! *LOL* woke up early afternoon, took lunch & watched TV & went back to my assignment. finally, began to write on the body of assignment - Michael Porter's Five Forces Model! didn't quite have the mood to do my work... changed & went out for dinner instead! hahaha... met up with bear bear, mao & family at Raffles City, dinner at Shokudo. ordered my fave omu rice... wanted to order unagi omu rice but bear bear wanted to order the same as me, hence i changed to grilled chicken omu rice! (AJ: hmm... still unagi omu rice is better).



My fave Omu Rice & Coke Zero! still i prefer the Unagi (bottom) one...
(AJ: grilled chicken cos bear bear ordered the Unagi one...
didn't want to eat the same as him!)



side dishes: grilled salmon belly & BBQ teriyaki squid!


side dishes: BBQ chicken wings, BBQ prawn wrapped with bacon,
BBQ scallops, BBQ Beef Steak (all galzed with teriyaki sauce)!



my fave CREPE with bananas!
(AJ: supposed to top with Mangoes too.. but he didn't!) *argh*



got home near to 0000 hr, showered & surf on Jay's concert. now now... blogging & after this, back to assignment! *argh*

No comments: