Monday, October 20, 2008

Costa Sands + C. Nai HK Cafe

Saturday, 18 October 2008

was at Costa Sands for Steven's bro's wedding. hmm... it is my first time hearing & attending wedding at a chalet? well, there are lots of food, drinks, BBQ & buffet & of course lots of guests! hang around till 2230 hr, drove to NLB @ Parkway to return books & went C Nai Hong Kong Cafe at East Coast Park (AJ: my fave Hong Kong cafe) for dinner with bear bear & the 'M' family (AJ: jia lat.. eat at this hour who say won't fat?) aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~



Hong Kong famous 'Bo Luo Bao' topped with butter

my fave 'Yang Zhi Gan Lu'
Mango with Pomelo, Cream & Sago topped with ice-cream

my fave 'Lychee' Iced Tea + Iced Milk Tea

Wanton Noodles


Deep Fried Pumpkin Snack


my fave 'Steak Baked Rice with Cheese'!!!


No comments: