Thursday, October 30, 2008

we had a bad day!

Wednesday, 29 October 2008

miracally! i arrived office at 0815 hr! WP was so surprised with my punctuality, smiled & stared at me & asked: "you never sleep right? that's why you are early cos you come straight to work~" *grinz* (AJ: erm... i am no GOD & that was my previous lifestyle even though at times i still never sleep)

anyway, meeting Nic for breakfast at 0825 hr at Rocky Master (AJ: my first 'date' with Nic! & that explains why i am early...) yet Nic text me saying will be late & know what? Nic was late for an hour! *pengz* (AJ: i thought i am already the worst for lateness, didn't know Nic can 'fight' with me lo!) *LOL* well, Nic arrived at 0935 hr... bought Nic finger sandwich + orange juice, & chocolate banana muffin + english breakfast tea for me & CC joined us, Nic went for board, CC & i continued with our breakfast.

back in office after breakfast, worked & worked. WP, WT & AP went Sentosa to recce for a team building programme. today is a bad day for all in L&D. why??? i am also not very sure myself~ WP called AP & HT into her office... three of them had a 'heated' discussion & thrashing out & the session was kinda scary *shunned* all of us went for late lunch today. CC & i decided to lunch 'there' while the rest somewhere nearby. CC & i managed to be back within an hour & God knows... we met KM (my ex-boss), TBC & Evon & chatted a bit & returned office at 1505 hr & heard another 'heated' thrashing out session among WP, AP & HT! & the rest pre-empted CC & me that WP was looking for us! (AJ: gosh... gonna get it from her le) i remained calm, AP & HT was done with WP & WP 'summoned' for the both of us in a fiery tone! =/ went in to hear our 'verdict' & well, i reasoned out with WP while CC was kinda 'hello kitty'! (AJ: argh...) whatever it is, what is done cannot be undone~ (AJ: you wan you listen else leave me alone) went back to my place, tweety passed my place, looked at me & i looked up at him & he asked if i am okay & i shook my head! *LOL* suddenly, WP's mood back to friendly *swing* went over to Sun Lobby to help CC do set up for course tomorrow. shockingly, WP came over & well CC 'got' it from her! =P *whatever* (AJ: just remember to leave me alone & don't involve me... cos I BITE!)


No comments: