Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Debbie Khu's full month celebration


Tuesday, 28 October 2008

just got home & out from shower & guess what? there is this irritating roach in my showeroom! *argh* really makes my hair stands... saw 'him' on Saturday the first time & then MIA-ed. suddenly, it appeared again today! *eeeeeeeeeeeks* >=<
anyway, did course review with WP together with Elise during late morning & the whole session ended at 1230 hr. went lunch at 1405 hr with AP at TBP & at the same time collect her spectacles. left office with Elise at 1905 hr, sent her home & headed Siglap - friend's house for his baby's full-month party. well, saw many familiar faces... some recoginises me while there are some who do not recognise me! (AJ: prolly i have turned more girl le?) *LOL* caught up quite a bit with Kenny & lots with Alex! hmm.. most of them have turned daddy! (AJ: why no mommys? cos my friends are all guys!) =P these guy friends are my ice hockey & skating mates... & glad to see them around again =) was up at level 2 of the bungalow... with Matz, Rachel, Ryan, Chris & gf & many more entertaining me... =P left his house at 0015 hr, not feeling hungry but just that i felt weird for not having dinner! *hahaha...* hence, went nearby for dinner =P had kidney & liver mee sua + ginger garlic prawns + iced- barley then home... *yawns*

erm.. wanted to start my revision seems like no time for it tonight =P



No comments: